Monday, October 4, 2010

Kid-Friendly Food Allergy Cookbook

Thanks to my friend, Tracy, for the following cookbook suggestion.  This is what she said:
Not sure if you have this already...great source for fun recipes with good suggestions for substitutions (when applicable). Because I deal with dairy and egg substitutes (never mind the nuts!) I found it very helpful. Check it out--maybe a good link for your blog too.

The Kid-Friendly Food Allergy Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes That Are Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, and Low in Sugar


This is great, Tracy! I will definitely add this link to the blog. This is exactly what I was hoping for, new ideas to share, even if it's not about milk specifically. Regardless of the allergy, we all share very similar experiences. This is a great suggestion. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment