Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gourmet Chocolate Bunny And It's Milk-Free





We are getting our very first chocolate Easter Bunny this year, and will be getting it from Divvies.  Divvies  offers candies and baked goods that are free of nuts, eggs and dairy.  The products are made in a dedicated facility to avoid cross-contamination.  When I checked out the website recently to order our Easter Bunny, I also noticed another fun treat that I might order.  They are selling Easter chocolate bag-kits.  This is a kit which contains instructions and ingredients to make edible chocolate bags to put all your Easter treats in.   I know my boys would love this.  I would even consider ordering it early and making it with them rather than making it for them.  I think this would be a fun activity to do with them.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Happy Spring~

No comments:

Post a Comment